10 June, 2013

Return of the Mack

Emotionally dazed and confused.

Just as I feel like I've finally moved on, got rid of those feelings, made peace with what happened, he appears over a year later as if out of thin air. And just like that all those feelings and emotions I fought so hard to forget come rushing back. 

I don't know how to feel - my head says one thing, my heart another. I know which is right & I'm fighting to make sure I make the right decision. 

He keeps popping up when I least expect it, looking fine as hell. He's dangerous and he knows it. I'm perplexed as to why after all this time he's back. Maybe I should just stop thinking. 

This, just to add to the ever growing mountain of stress, emotions & feelings I don't have time for. 

I don't know. But what I do know is I need a shower and something sweet. And come the weekend a biiiig glass of wine! 

What a way to start the week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment