15 April, 2012

Cherry Blossoms さくら

Spring has finally arrived in Japan, and with it comes sakura (or cherry blossoms). Thank Hey-zues for the warmer weather! I'm wearing sandals now!! You have no idea how exciting that is. I also thought it was time to turn off the heated toilet seat..turns out it wasn't!

Sakura blooms are fleeting...they only stay out for a few weeks at most before the petals start falling leaving the branches bare and ready for the new leaves to bud.

This is my new philosophy...starting new with Spring...and with the falling of the petals so to will I be "dropping" any unnecessary baggage, thoughts, things & anything else unwanted that takes up precious space in my life and making way for the new leaves.

Clear eyes, open heart. Can't lose.

ex.oh.ex.oh

No comments:

Post a Comment