22 January, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Ok I'm back on it!

I wrote this post last week but my computer was actin' a fool and wouldn't let me upload pics...so now I'm playing catch up.

Sometimes it's nice to be able to stay in bed until lunch time (or longer) and do nothing but catch up on TV, play fruit ninja and flick through magazines.

This weekend I have effectively done just that. Both days. I feel slightly guilty for not being more productive, but I did manage to clean my house...sort out my wardrobe and get rid of clothes I haven't worn in a while, do about 6 loads of laundry and take them to the dryers, visit a friend I haven't seen an a few months and pick up a snowboard from him for next weekend, catch up on the news back home via skype, cook a delicious butter chicken pie and take delicious baths with my wonderful new bath bombs from lush.

I know I promised more fashion-ey posts but this week i've been so busy with work in the city I didn't have time to take any pics (although my outfits were totally blog worthy!). I also got a littlebit behind on my domestic goddess-ness this week...but with a new hair cut and colour I'm back on it!

A few pics from the last few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment