06 November, 2011

the sands of time...

Another year older. I don't feel any older, but I know that I am.

In this past year I have grown as a person, I've learned things about myself I never knew existed. I'm constantly learning and refining. I think I have learned more about myself in this past year then any other time in my life. I'm beginning to understand who I am and what I want.

This next year will be great. I know it will be because I believe it will be. I will use all that I have learned and more to create a great year. Happiness, love, laughter, light and positivity.

Tom boo boo wanted to go shoe shopping...UM HELLO?! I love shoes! So we spent my actual birthday afternoon/evening shoe shopping and eating Chinese food!

Birthday light

Birthday Starbucks.

Birthday Chinese.
Some pics from my low key classy Kardashian birthday dinner bash! (I think that's what the title of my facebook invitation was....?!) Spent with my lovely friends at my ex-favourite restaurant.

ladies shot.

Scorpios.

making a wish!


Mai?!

too happy!!
 
Birthday Love from my students!



Peace (of Birthday Cake!)
Happiness, love, laughter, light and positivity!




No comments:

Post a Comment