Performed at a Polynesian festival. The festival had such a great vibe and the atmosphere was awesome. Great day and weekend chilling out with the whanau, eating, eating and more eating with a bit of singing and shopping blended into the mix.
|Te roopu kapa haka o nga hau e wha|
|hana hands & Maile leis|
- eating curry while wearing a white top quadruples your chance of spilling said curry down the front of said white top.
- believe in yourself, and remember this and remember to praise yourself when you feel you've done good.
- that not trying so hard is usually what works.
- don't be shy or afraid to speak up and say what you want or think. Opportunities come to those who knock, call out and then enter!
- make time for yourself, even if it's only an hour or so. Enjoy that time - it's important for a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- don't be so hard on yourself...get over it...assess the situation, make a realistic action plan and stick to it.
- that music and exercise are fuel for the soul.
- I possess infinite possibilities and potential.
Making a finance action plan and sticking to it
Unpacking my bag from my weekend Tokyo trip
Cleaning my house (seriously how often is this on my list?!)
Cleaning my car - ok this has been on my list for some time now... I will do it this week
Turning off the computer earlier and going to bed at a semi reasonable hour to read (one of the million magazines i have) or write or sleep!
Detoxing! After a weekend of indulgence my body and mind need a detox...more details on that to follow!
Going to the gym at least 3 times this week...
A beautiful hula to a beautiful Maori song. Sums up my weekend perfectly.
Poice, mahalos and alohas.