25 May, 2011

come back to the world...

well it's more like welcome to my world, but the Tevin Campbell song was way cooler.

a series of looks into things in my life.


my desk at school
it usually has paper and cut outs all over it, coz i'm always making things for my classroom or for students. but today was pretty tame as i am only here for 1 whole day this week. i always have water at my desk and in the fridge - other teachers think it's strange, sorry i don't like drinking wheatbix juice (ocha). i always have coffee too. in my cute cup.  my pencil case is fun, and i had one student copy me and buy one. it holds everything, including my green highlighters and 0.5mm pens.


my drawer
i can't resist cute stationary, and i live in the land of the cute so all the better for me! i love post-its too. berocca is essential, but i'm rationing now - my supply is dwindling. coffee is always in my draw and stickers for my kids and lots of pens and markers.


my handbag yo.
my cute forever 21 wallet i got from a friend for my birthday. love it. it's so me - green and purple with sequins. books for reading on the train or when i am super bored - obviously Marian Keyes right now. ointment for mosquito bites..summer is on the way and i will be eaten alive. my cute pasifika pouch (another birthday present which i love) filled with lipbalm and gloss, and a wee mirror (xmas present, again i love!). i'm always all over the place going from school to school so coffee sachets are a must. camera (which i haven't used since xmas) dolce and gabana light blue. clinique face refresher. migraine pills (prone like a mother). "imported" tampons in a cute tin. my new obsession body moisturiser i brought on base. sunglasses. earphones that plug into my iphone, you can't see it coz it's never in my bag. it's always in my hand.

peace and presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment